Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II in Kenya
The Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II price in Kenya is Ksh 42,000. The Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II, the best-performing portable Bluetooth speaker from Bose, is engineered to spread deep, jaw-dropping sound in every direction. Place it in the center of the room to give everyone the same experience. Or set it near a wall and sound will radiate and reflect around the room, immersing you in that same feeling you felt at your favorite show. The tapered cylindrical shape with a flexible handle makes this wireless speaker easy to grab and go, while a durable aluminum body provides worry-free protection.
And it’s water and dust resistant so you can keep the party going, even if it starts to rain. The rechargeable, lithium-ion battery plays up to 17 hours — for full-day listening. Voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth pairing, and there’s a built-in speakerphone for calls. Use the Bose Connect app to pair two SoundLink speakers for Stereo or Party Mode. The app also helps you manage your devices, unlock features, and access future updates. Available in Triple Black or Luxe Silver. Buy the SoundLink Revolve+ II in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus II features and specs
|Connectivity||Bluetooth version: 4.1|
|Wireless Range||Up to 9m (30ft)|
|Wireless Capabilities||Pair up to 8 devices|
|Voice Assistant Type||Access Siri or Google Assistant via your smartphone|
|Smart Home||Siri or Google Assistant-enabled smart devices|
|Battery Life||Up to 13 Hours of Active Listening|
|Water Resistant||IP55 Rating|
|Controls||Button controls: Power on/off, Bluetooth, Input mode, volume, multi-function|
|Input/Output||Micro-B USB Port, 3.5-mm Auxiliary Port|
|Additional Features||Party Mode/Two Speaker Pairing, SimpleSync, Seamless Aluminium Grille, Silicone Top with Buttons, Silicone Bottom|
|What’s In The Box||SoundLink Revolve II Speaker, USB Cable (micro-B to USB A)|
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 42000|
Build and makeover
Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II Bluetooth speaker is made of a Seamless aluminum grille. The control buttons have silicon tops, while the bottom is also made of silicone material. It is convenient and durable to carry, with a designed, durable, woven handle. The BT speaker measures 7.25 x 4.13 x 4.13 inches and weighs 0.907 kgs; hence easily portable.
The SioundLink Revolve+ II is an actual 360° speaker engineered to spread deep, quality sound in every direction. When put in the center of a room, everyone around will get the same quality sound experience. If it is set near a wall, the sound will radiate and reflect around the room, immersing everyone in that same feeling you can feel as if you are at a concert. The flexible handle enables you to go wherever you want to bring the music.
Deep, Quality Sound
Although the BT speaker appears pint-sized, it packs state-of-the-art technology and deep, immersive sound that will catch you by surprise. Measuring 7.25 inches high, 4.13 inches in width 4.13 inches in Depth, Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II packs a highly efficient transducer, dual-passive radiators, and omnidirectional acoustic deflector. All these features and technological installations mean you’ll get lifelike sound and real-life goosebumps.
Water Resistance and Bumps
It is water-resistant. The BT speaker is designed to place in many places you would not place other portable speakers. Be it out in the garden, poolside party, by the kitchen sink, or out in the wild, your most minor worry is accidental or intentional water showering.
The soft silicone material around makes it drop-proof (within reason). If you knock it over, toss it in your bag or set it down a little more complicated than you intended, the soft silicon material will protect it. The speaker is made of a seamless aluminum grille, a silicon top with a button, and a silicon bottom. It is fall, dust and waterproof. All around the Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II Bluetooth speaker is a seamless aluminum grill protected at the top and bottom by a silicon cover. Bose created a new single-extrusion process to eliminate all seams leaving nothing but beauty.
Handling and carrying around
A flexible fabric handle makes the BT speaker move around. Bose meticulously chose every material for their speaker — right down to the soft, smooth buttons that ensure every interaction feels as natural as you know it should.
Such a beautifully designed and proven quality sound output device needs an impressive battery to cap it off. Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II Bluetooth speaker delivers that with a 17-hour full day of listening, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Without compromising on the deep sound, it gives as you stream your music and entertainment. The charging time for your flat battery is up to 4 hours when using the provided cable and USB power supply. Using an alternate USB power source or charging while playing music may increase charging time.
Microphones and Controls
The Bose speaker has an installed Microphone for voice pick-up built into the top control pad. To control the speaker and set it to your preferred volume, tone, and sound quality, use the various silicon-covered buttons installed at the top of the speaker. The button controls include:
- Power on/off
- Input mode
Bose App, Google Assistant, and Siri Options
The speaker supports the use of Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri. Just press and hold the multi-function button to access the voice input for your phone’s Siri or Google Assistant right from the speaker to give instructions or place an order.
The Bose App gives you access and easy control of everything on the SoundLink Revolve+ II Bluetooth speaker. Get tips, unlock product features, and personalize your settings to enjoy the music more instead of tedious manual setups. With a single swipe, you can manage your speaker’s BT connections. Activate the Party Mode to turn up the sound and music output to play two wireless speakers simultaneously. You can explore the Stereo Mode option for dedicated left and right playback, giving you a complete and dynamic surround sound experience.
Alternative BT speakers
- Can I connect and play more than two SoundLink Revolve+ II Bluetooth speakers simultaneously?
- How long does the battery take to fully charge the SoundLink Revolve+ II Bluetooth speaker? How does it last after use? 4 hours to fully charge, using its original cable. 17 hours of continuous music playing before the need for a recharge.
- What is the Bluetooth range of the SoundLink Revolve+ II Bluetooth speaker?
- What material is the SoundLink Revolve+ II Bluetooth speaker exterior made from? Seamless aluminum grille, Silicone top with buttons, Silicone bottom, Convenient and durable woven carry handle
- Does the SoundLink Revolve+ II Bluetooth speaker have a Microphone? A microphone for voice pick-up is built into the top control pad.
- What colors are available for the Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Speaker? Triple Black and Luxe Silver.
- What App is the Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Speaker compatible with? Bose App.
- What types of audio sources can one use with the Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Speaker? The audio connection options for the SoundLink Revolve and Revolve+ II are Bluetooth and 3.5 mm stereo audio cable. NFC can also help facilitate Bluetooth pairing.
- Can 2 Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Speakers be connected on Bluetooth in Party Mode? The SoundLink Revolve II and Revolve+ II have a Party Mode feature. This feature requires any two Bose Bluetooth speakers from the following list: SoundLink Color II, SoundLink Micro, SoundLink Revolve, SoundLink Revolve+, SoundLink Revolve II, or SoundLink Revolve+ II.
- How many devices can a user pair on his Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Speaker? SoundLink Revolve II speakers keep track of the last eight devices that were paired and connected to them, dropping the least recently used device when a new one is paired.
- What does IP55 for Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Speaker mean? The IP55 rating classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. For SoundLink Revolve II and Revolve+ II, we’ve stretched beyond the required testing parameters, to ensure that your speaker will long outlast an accidental showering of water. This means that you can use SoundLink Revolve II and Revolve+ II in more places and not worry if it gets wet (for example, splashes by the pool, washing your car, splashes in the kitchen, etc.). Just don’t submerge it.
- Can I pair my smartphone or tablet to the Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Speaker and use it as a point for audio output? However, the quality of the experience — specifically, synchronization between audio and video — may be compromised due to various signal processing technologies implemented in the speakers. This is true, especially when using Bluetooth as your input. For better synchronization and lower latency, we recommend you use the Auxiliary or USB Audio inputs. For the best experience, please update your speaker’s software.
Check out more speakers on this website
There are no reviews yet.