JBL Tune 510BT in Kenya
The JBL Tune 510BT price in Kenya is Ksh 6,000. The JBL Tune 510BT headphones let you stream powerful JBL Pure Bass sound with no strings attached. Easy to use, these headphones provide up to 40 hours of pure pleasure and an extra 2 hours of battery with just 5 minutes of power with the USB-C charging cable. And if a call comes in while you are watching a video on another device, the Tune 510BT seamlessly switches to your mobile. Bluetooth 5.0 enabled and designed to be comfortable, the Tune 510BT headphones also allow you to connect to Siri or Google without using your mobile device. It features the renowned JBL Pure Bass sound, which can be found in the most famous venues all around the world. Buy JBL Tune 510BT at Phoneplace Kenya.
JBL Tune 510BT features and specs
|Price in Kenya Ksh 6,000|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth version: 5.0
Bluetooth profiles: A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, HFP v1.7
Bluetooth frequency: 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, _x001E_/4DQPSK,8DPSK
Bluetooth transmitter power: <8 dBm
|Battery||Battery Type: 3.7V / 450mAh
Charging time (hours from empty): 2
|Driver||Driver size (mm): 32
Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB): 103.5
|Frequency response||Dynamic frequency response range (Hz): 20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Impedance||Impedance (ohms): 32|
Multi-point Connection: Yes
Remote control on ear cups: Yes
Voice Assistant integration: Yes
Built-in Microphone: Yes
Hands-Free Call: Yes
JBL Pure Bass Sound: Yes
Rechargeable battery: Yes
Siri/ Google Now: Yes
Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity: Yes
Design and Build
The foldable Bluetooth headphones weigh 160g. the External Ear Cup measure 2.9 x 2.9 inches. The internal Ear Cup measures 1.3 x 1.3 x0.7 inches. The drivers on each earpiece measure32mm. the length of the charging cable is 0.2m.
JBL Tune 510BT boasts awesome Audio specifications, which will make you enjoy music and sound. It boasts of 103.5Db Driver Sensitivity, 20 Hz – 20 kHz Dynamic frequency response range. The impedance of the device is 32ohms.
The headphone makes use of Bluetooth for connectivity with your smartphone. Manufactured with Bluetooth V5.0, it supports A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, HFP v1.7 Bluetooth profiles, 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz Bluetooth Frequency, and <8 dBm Bluetooth transmitter power.
Features that make the device stand out
- JBL Pure Bass Sound
- Built-in Microphone
- Voice Assistant Integration
- Hands-Free Call
JBL Tune 510BT makes use of a rechargeable battery. It charges from 0-100% in 2 hours. The maximum play time for the headphones is 40 hours.
- Which OS does the JBL Tune 510BT support? Android and IOS.
- What is the charging time of the JBL Tune 510BT to max power? 2 hours.
- What is the max playtime on the JBL Tune 510BT? 40 hours.
- What does the JBL Tune 510BT use for connectrivity? It uses Bluetooth Version 5.0.
- Can I call and receive calls on the Tune 510BT hands-free? You can make Bluetooth calls hands-free. Easily control your sound and manage your calls from your headphones with the convenient buttons on the ear-cup.
- Does the Tune 510BT support Voice Assistant? Siri and Google are just a button away, accessible by pushing the multi-function button.
- How do I charge my Tune 510BT headphones? Use a Type-C USB cable.
Check out more headphones available on this website
There are no reviews yet.