Soundcore Motion+ in Kenya
The Soundcore Motion Plus price in Kenya is Ksh 14,000. Immerse yourself in an amazing aural experience with the Soundcore Motion+ Bluetooth speaker. The proprietary BassUp technology enhances and adjusts the bass level in real-time. Thanks to the extended treble and bass, this speaker allows you to hear all the nuances in a song. Moreover, Anker’s proprietary battery technology lets you listen to your favorite tracks for about 12 hours at one go.
The Motion+ lets you stay powered for a long with the Anker’s proprietary battery technology that delivers up to 12 hours of non-stop playback time. Stress no more and let the rain pour. The Motion+ is IPX7 certified, which makes it fully waterproof and keeps your device protected from all kinds of liquids. Buy the Soundcore Select Pro in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Soundcore Motion Plus features and Full Specifications
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 14,000|
|Battery Capacity||6700 mAh|
|Use Time||12 hrs|
|Driver Type||2 x 1 inch Ultra High-frequency Tweeters,
2 x 2 inch Neodymium Woofers, 2 Passive Radiators
|Power Source||Battery, AC Adapter, USB Chargeable|
|Power Output (RMS)||30 W|
|Frequency Response||50 – 40000 Hz|
Soundcore Motion Plus Features:
- Hi-res Audio: motion+ is equipped with stunning Hi-Res Audio which is further enhanced by Qualcomm aptX for lossless music reproduction when streaming via Bluetooth.
- Huge sound with intense bass: packed with two Ultra high-frequency tweeters, neodymium woofers, and passive radiators to fill every corner of your room with 30W of rich sound. Low frequencies are enhanced in real-time by our exclusive BassUp technology.
- Exceptional depth and clarity: motion+’s Ultra-wide frequency range stretches from 50 Hz to 40 kHz and is paired with an advanced DSP to ensure all the details and idiosyncrasies of a song are faithfully reproduced.
- IPX7 waterproof: fully-waterproof casing provides an impenetrable barrier against liquids.
- 12-Hour playtime: motion+’s built-in 6,700 mAh battery lets you effortlessly soundtrack wild weekends, cozy evenings, or long summer days outdoors.
Design and Build
Anker’s Soundcore Motion+ has a simple, minimalistic design. It is lightweight and portable, measuring 8.1 x 7.9 x 25.7cm and weighing 1.05kg.
Sound Quality and Output
The high-resolution audio components on the Motion+ ensure you enjoy fantastic music at any volume. The Qualcomm AptX Technology ramps up the speaker’s performance. Boasting two high-frequency tweeters, passive radiators, and neodymium subwoofers make the Soundcore Motion+ produce incredible, in-depth, intense bass sound. Motion+’s Ultra-wide frequency range stretches from 50 Hz to 40 kHz and is paired with an advanced DSP to ensure that a song’s details and idiosyncrasies are faithfully reproduced. You can take the volume of the speaker device to another level by pairing it with multiple other Motion+ speakers. Get the best sounds and volume all at a press of a button.
The Anker speaker supports Soundcore App. The built-in app, downloadable on smartphones, enables you to tweak various components of your sound experience and fine-tune to your preference. Use the app to set a sleep timer and turn the speaker’s time off.
Anker Soundcore Motion+ has IPX7 Ratings. It is both waterproof and dustproof. You can drop it in a tubful of water, get it rained on, or splash at the poolside party without worrying much about it. However, take caution not to submerge your Anker’s Soundcore Motion+ in more than 3 feet of water. It will survive and carry out, giving you high-quality music in the shower and at poolside parties for many years.
the device supports Bluetooth connectivity. It is a high-performance Bluetooth speaker. It comes with Bluetooth 5.0 support, giving you faster connectivity and more resilient connectivity.
Battery and Charging
The battery of the Motion+ is as impressive as the sound output. The battery lasts for 12 hours when used for playtime. This is more than you will ever get for most Bluetooth speakers on the audio market. You can only use USB connectivity to recharge the Soundcore Motion+. Use a Type-C and wired charger to juice up your speaker’s battery and never have a dull moment because of low or no power.
The battery of the Motion+ is as impressive as the sound output. The battery lasts for 12 hours when used for playtime. It is more than you will ever get for most Bluetooth speakers on the audio market. You can only use USB connectivity to recharge the Soundcore Motion+. Use a Type-C and wired charger to juice up your speaker’s battery and never have a dull moment because of low or no power.
Anker Soundcore Motion+ Performance
Though one could underestimate the minimalistic design approach of the Motion+ Bluetooth speaker, its performance will undoubtedly surprise you. A 15° angle of the speaker plays a significant role in throwing music across the room. It is easily the loudest Bluetooth speaker, with the only competition coming from the respected Boombox speakers. With the speaker, you will hear the fine details of tour music and tunes, thanks to the powerful trebles and mid-ranges built on it.
The BassUp Technology on the speakers means you will enjoy lower and deeper sounds incredibly well. The Codec built into the Motion+ will make you feel like you are not using Bluetooth connectivity. It makes the sound output seem as original, authentic, and unadulterated as it should be. If you have any music quality issues, the Soundcore App ensures you can rectify these emerging fast without many complications.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Anker Soundcore Motion+ Waterproof? It has IPX7 Rating (it is dustproof, and waterproof up to 30m below water).
- What are the dimensions of the Motion+? 1 x 7.9 x 25.7cm.
- What is the power capacity of Anker soundcore Motion+? 6,700mAh
- Does the Anker Soundcore Motion+ support wireless stereo pairing? By pairing two Motion+ speakers, you expand your options—full stereo sound or double the volume—while controlling both speakers via a single device.
- What are the color options of the Motion+? Blue and Red.
- Does the Anker Soundcore Motion+ support a wired connection? It supports USB Type-C connectivity to recharge the battery and better connectivity and compatibility with other devices.
- How long does the Anker Soundcore Motion+ take before the need for recharge? 12 Hrs.
- How does the AptX improve the quality of sound? It helps deliver almost CD-quality sound provided that you’ve got an enabled device.
- What version is the Anker Soundcore Motion+ support? Bluetooth 5.
- Where are the buttons of the Anker Soundcore Motion+ located? The volume keys (also used as rewind and fast-forward buttons), a Bluetooth pairing button, and a bass boost option are located at the top of the speaker.
- What is the frequency range of the tweeter on the Motion+? An ultra-wide frequency range extending from 50Hz to 40kHz ensures you hear all of a song’s details and nuances.
- What are the benefits of BassUP Technology on the Anker’S Motion+? It helps enrich and intensify a song’s low frequencies. The proprietary BassUp™ technology adjusts and enhances the bass in real-time.
- What is the purpose of the Active Cross Over on the Motion+? Motion+ uses an advanced DSP and amplifiers with individual power sources to preserve the accuracy of highs, mids, and lows.
- Can I customize the sound on the Anker Soundcore Motion+? Send the treble soaring, sink the bass to new depths, and fine-tune the EQ until it’s just right for you using the Soundcore App It puts the power in your hands by offering you multiple preset modes or a fully-customizable EQ experience.
Check out more speakers on this website
There are no reviews yet.